The Université de Montréal was founded with the goal of offering higher education. Over the course of more than 135 years, it has become an institution serving society as a whole. Read on for a few milestones in our history.
Université de Montréal has 10,000 foreign students, making it Canada’s third most international university, according to the Times Higher Education ranking. More than 7,000 Canadian permanent residents also attend UdeM every year. UdeM ranks 36 in the world for the reputation of its graduates among employers, according to the Global University Employability Ranking.
Canada is the Northern Part of the United States of America and Providing Permanent Residency every year to many people. So, Université de Montréal is giving Canada International Scholarship in BS, MS & Ph.D. to All Nationality Holder across the world. Even after finishing your degree, you can apply for P.R here in Canada and as well you can do a part-time job here during your Study in Canada.
Université de Montréal in Canada has 600 different Courses, so you’re sure to find the one you’re looking for.
Brief Description of the Université de Montréal Scholarship
Scholarship Host: The Université de Montréal
Scholarship Location: Canada
Worth of Scholarship: See Below
Country Eligibility: All Nationality
Application Deadline: February 1st, 2021 / September 1, 2021
Courses Offered: Students can enroll in any subject offered by the university.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD
Worth of The Université de Montréal Scholarship
The strength of your academic record is the only criterion for evaluation to determine the amount of the scholarship. The results of the analysis are ranked according to the following three levels:
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
These amounts are applied to tuition fees of $23,662 per year (30 credits)
To support you in your graduate studies as an international student, a partial exemption scholarship from the additional tuition fees normally charged to international students is available.
- $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
To support you in your graduate studies as an international student, a complete waiver of the additional tuition fees normally charged to international students is available.
This exemption bursary allows you to benefit from the same tuition fees as Québec graduate studies students.
- $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
This amount is applied to the tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits).
Requirements for Université de Montréal Scholarships
To qualify for Global Excellence Postgraduate Taught Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Must hold a study permit and who are neither permanent residents nor Canadian citizens.
- Must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies.
- Must not benefit from another form of tuition fee exemption through another policy or measure. For example, French and Belgian Francophone students already benefit from this type of exemption.
Method of Application
- Apply for admission
- Follow-up on your file and receive an offer of admission
- Accept the offer of admissions to start the evaluation.
- Receive the notice of award with the amount
Visit the Official Website for more information