University Canada West is offering domestic students an opportunity to get a scholarship when they enroll in a bachelors degree program at the university. Applicants who are eligible can apply for the International Pathway to Knowledge Bursary at University Canada West.
This scholarship is a way of helping students who are not able to pay for their tuition in Canada. However, applicants are only eligible if they are applying for a bachelor’s program in the field of Intercultural Business Communication, Commerce, Arts taught at University Canada West. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
Host Institution and Country
- University Canada West
Scholarship Sponsored by:
- University Canada West
Level/Field of Study or Subject:
Bachelor Level Programs in the following fields Intercultural Business Communication, Commerce, Arts taught at University Canada West.
Number of Scholarships Available:
The university will provide the selected international students with a tuition reduction valued at 30 credits towards their BCom or BA degree and domestic students a tuition reduction of $2,784 covering the cost of the student’s final year of BCom or BA degree.
- Duration of your bachelors studies usually between 3 to 5 years
The scholarship is open to only
- Applicants must be international students who have recently secured admission into at University Canada West.
- Applicants must be both physically and mentally fit to undertake a course program in Canada
- Applicants applying for the undergraduate scholarships must have completed secondary school education.
- Applicants must be starting the Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication degree program in the winter or spring 2021 terms.
- Applicants must ensure they provide all the required documents such as the Scholarship application form, passport scan, photographs, Curriculum Vitae, Certificate of highest degree attained, a transcript, two recommendation letters, a language test result, and so on.
Target Group: The scholarship is open to all Domestic & International Students who are eligible for this scholarship program.
How to Apply:
- To apply for this scholarship you must ensure you meet all the requirements as well as all the documents listed.
- You must show commitment to study full-time at University Canada West. You may hold a student job as long as you respect the restrictions which apply to international students; attend the college that submitted your application.
- You will also be required to show proof of language proficiency.
- Follow the link below to apply for this scholarship but first you must enroll in the university through the university through this portal https://apply.ucanwest.ca/login
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Apply For Scholarship